NGINX is so much more than just a webserver. You already knew that, probably.
We love NGINX, because:
- low memory usage
- high concurrency
- asynchronous event-driven architecture
- load balancing
- reverse proxying
- FastCGI support with caching (PHP)
- amazing fast handling of static files
- TLS/SSL with SNI
A lot of features with corresponding configuration directives. You can deep dive into the NGINX documentation right now OR you can use this tool to check how NGINX works, observe how your inputs are affecting the output, generate the best config for your specific use-case (and in parallel you can still use the docs).
Features: HTTPS, HTTP/2, IPv6, certbot, HSTS, security headers, SSL profiles, OCSP resolvers, caching, gzip, brotli, fallback routing, reverse proxy, www/non-www redirect, CDN, PHP (TCP/socket, WordPress, Drupal, Magento), Node.js support, Python (Django) server, etc.
Rewrite & maintenance
- GitHub: @MattIPv4
Clone the repository
git clone https://github.com/digitalocean/nginxconfig.io.git
Install NPM packages
Run the development server (with file watchers)
npm run dev
Open the development site localhost:8080
Lint your code (eslint & sass-lint)
Analyze production bundle size & composition
npm run analyze
Build for production (to the
npm run build
Contributions are what make the open source community such an amazing place to be learn, inspire, and create. Any contributions you make are greatly appreciated.
- Fork the Project
- Create your Feature Branch (
git checkout -b feature/AmazingFeature)
- Commit your Changes (
git commit -m 'Add some AmazingFeature')
- Push to the Branch (
git push origin feature/AmazingFeature)
- Open a Pull Request
⚒️ Built With
- Vue.js - Template handling & app generation
- Bulma - Base styling, customised by do-bulma
- Prism - Bash & NGINX syntax highlighting
- Mozilla SSL Configuration Generator v5
- Mozilla SSL Configuration Generator
- OWASP TLS Cipher String Cheat Sheet
- Nginx Optimization: understanding sendfile, tcp_nodelay and tcp_nopush
- NGINX Tuning For Best Performance
- Hardening Your HTTP Security Headers
- Diffie-Hellman DSA-like parameters
- Optimal value for nginx worker_connections
⭐️ Show your support
Copyright © 2020 DigitalOcean, Inc <email@example.com> (https://www.digitalocean.com).
This project is licensed under the MIT license.